![]() |
| Shrove Tuesday/Pancake Day/Moving Day |
Everything
over the past two weeks has gone by in such a blur. I've been absolutely crazed between moving, schoolwork, and life in general.
Luckily I
found a new house to live and it's less than a 10 minute walk from uni! They only downside is that one Lisa and I realized how
brutal it is trying to find accommodation this time of the year, so we decide to
live in different places for now. Hopefully we'll live together in the future
though!
My new
roommates are a couple from Romania and then a girl from Africa, Malawi to be more precise- I haven't
really had the chance to talk with her and she's moving out at the end of they
month so.... I'll save about €50 a month and the rent itself is cheaper so I'm super excited.
Tuesday was a
whirlwind of trying to pack and move. I'm still getting reorganized, but I'm slowly getting there. I've been here only five months and I still can't believe how much stuff I've accumulated.
![]() |
| The beautiful dinning area. |
![]() |
| Probably one of my favourite things about the new place. |
One of the worst/best things about moving out is buying new bedding, it really makes your room so much more personalised.
I finally
feel like I'm living more in my own house than another person's.
This semester
is really looking up.
![]() |
| New Room! |
Soon it'll be March and I'll get to see yet another Australian friend. Time really is flying by and I soon am going to get out there and look for jobs. The thought scares me half to death but I guess everyone has to suffer through it at least once.
Sorry for the mundane post, hope next week's will be a little more exciting now that I am settled into my new home.
Xx Kim
.......
Random weird
tidbit, but the place I'm living now is the neighbourhood where Luke Kelly lived. He's a great
trad artist- traditional Irish music- and I recommend him if you're into that
sort.
![]() |
| Plaque for Luke Kelly |





No comments:
Post a Comment