Here’s to Jana and Maxi, my dear German family <3
I came over to Ireland clueless, friendless, but eager for
adventures.
Within the first couple of days I had slowly made my
adjustment to life in Ireland and tried to
immerse myself in the social life
the country had to offer. You guys were a big part of making Ireland feel like
home.

Maxi, even though I thought your name was Emma you decided I
was worth your friendship and I couldn't have asked for a better Mom. You are
so fun loving and always have a smile on your face. You were never one to shy
away from a pint at the pub, and you were always there to make sure I got home
safely on nights out. I better see you and your beautiful sunshine bag soon!
Keep
laughing and being beautiful babe.
Jana, I’m glad that we decided to have that first date at
the Autobahn. It was that night that we discovered we were twins and that night
set the tone for our entire friendship. Girly you are so beautiful. We’ve been
through some serious stuff together and you were always there to have a
casual drink or walk around Dublin with me when I was bored. What am I going to do
without my other half? This is not a goodbye, but a see you later and all I can
say is look forward to some more adventure featuring Thing 1 and Thing 2.
The three of us have survived multiple nights out, and we managed to survive Snoozles- forever bonded together by the shock the shock of rooming with a naked drunk Irishman, a terrified Frenchman, and a mystery man that didn't know how to shut a door.
See you soon fam!
Love you both so much <3
Xx kim
P.S.
Expect a lot of snapchats, whatsapp messages, and endless Skype conversations!
P.S.
Expect a lot of snapchats, whatsapp messages, and endless Skype conversations!


No comments:
Post a Comment