Yes, I’ve fallen into the stereotype of ‘people who decide
to blog when going to another country.’ I never wrote one when I was living in
Australia, so I thought I ‘have’ to do one now.
I’ve always been one of those people that will put 110%
effort into achieving what they want, so that leaves me here: I’m an American going for a Master’s degree at an Irish university.
So why do it?
Ever since I was young and I had my first taste of going
abroad with a school program, all I could think about was Europe and how I’d
eventually end up there.
Fast-forward a few years and here I am.
The weeks leading up to leaving America were turbulent to say the very least and there were multiple times that I thought I would have to wait until next year. This summer was one for the record books. If something could
break, it did. Two computers, two cars, one camera, and one refrigerator- all
of which were not simply fixed.
I should have realized that these events were foreshadow to some of the
hardships and struggles- and of course new adventures!- that I have had during my
first couple of days here.
My blog is to inform the curious mind that may want to take
the leap and decide to change their lives forever.
Traveling is in my blood and I’m so happy to share some of the
adventures- and hardships- I have with you.
-Kim
![]() |
| First glimpse of the Emerald Isle through the clouds |

This is wonderful Kimber and I will be delighted to follow your blog. Remember what doesn't kill you makes you stronger...at least that's what my Mother use to say to me ;) Have an incredible journey my other daughter by another mother (my friend)...<3 OX's
ReplyDelete